Sunday, March 28, 2010

Second of 20 Beautiful Love Songs


Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
LIST OF 20 LOVE SONGS:

1. Give Me Your Heart - Backstreet Boys
2. Heart And Soul - Air Supply3. I Just Fall In Love Again - Carpenters
4. I'll Be There For You - Backstreet Boys
5. Just Once In My Life - Beach Boys
6. If I Let You Go - Westlife
7. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me - Gloria Estefan
8. Glory Of Love - Peter Cetera
9. I Love Being In Love With You - Diana Ross
10. Is It Love? - John Denver
11. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
12. I Miss You - Haddaway
13. Hold Me In Your Arms - Rick Astley
14. Perfect Love - Trisha Yearwood
15. Rose - Bette Midler1
16. Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
17. Somebody Loves You - Crystal Gayle
18. That's What I Like About You - Trisha Yearwood
19. The Way To My Heart - Mandy Moore
20. True To Your Heart - 98 Degrees

0 comments: