Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fifth of 15 Beautiful love songs


."When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams." I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Fifth of 15 Beautiful love songs

1. Why We Said Goodbye - Tim Mcgraw
2. Your Love Amazes Me - John Berry
3. Written In My Heart - Plus One
4. You Belong To My Heart - Elvis Presley
5. Feelings - Morris Albert
6. Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston
7. I Fall To Pieces - Patsy Cline
8. Just The Lonely Talking Again - Whitney Houston
9. U Don't Love Me - Los Kumbia Kings
10. Vision Of Love - Mariah Carey
11. When I Saw You - Mariah Carey
12. You And I - Eddie Rabbit And Crystal Gayle
13. You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone
14. Always And Forever - Heatwave
15. Back To You - John Mayer

0 comments: