Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sixth of 20 Beautiful Songs


Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
Sixth of 20 Beautiful Songs

1. Let Me Let Go - Faith Hill
2. Love For All Seasons - Christina Aguilera
3. Now That I Know - Mariah Carey
4. Open Arms - Journey
5. Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
6. Sad Eyes - Bruce Springsteen
7. This Kiss - Faith Hill
8. True To Your Heart - 98 Degrees)
9. Anything For You - Gloria Estefan
10. Crazy For You - Madonna
11. God Only Knows - Beach Boys
12. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You? Michael Bolton
13. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
14. Is This Love? Whitesnake
15. I've Got The Music In Me - Heart
16. Put That On Everything - Brandy
17. Safe In The Arms Of Love - Martina McBride
18. Some Days - Trisha Yearwood
19. Tender Love - Backstreet Boys
20. There Is Love - Paul Stookey

0 comments: