Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fourth of 20 Beautiful Love Songs


Real love is feeling like being a part of that person's life almost isn't enough. It's more like a feeling that you would live in the same skin with them if you could and share every thought, heart beat, and emotion as one.

Fourth of 20 Beautiful Love Songs

1. “Save the Last Dance for Me” – The Drifters
2. “Unchained Melody” – The Righteous Brothers
3. “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” – Queen
4. “Sherry” – The Four Seasons
5. “To Sir With Love” – Lulu
6. “Killing Me Softly With His Song” – Roberta Flack
7. “You’ve Got a Friend” – Carole King
8. “All I Have to Do Is Dream” – The Everly Brothers
9. “Bridge Over Troubled Water” – Simon & Garfunkel
10. “Best of My Love” – The Emotions
11. “I Can’t Stop Loving You” – Ray Charles

12. “Michelle” – The Beatles
13. “Are You Lonesome Tonight?” – Elvis Presley
14. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” – Roberta Flack

15. “In My Life” – The Beatles

16. “You Are So Beautiful” – Joe Cocker
17. “I Just Called to Say I Love You” – Stevie Wonder

18. “Wonderful Tonight” – Eric Clapton
19. “I’ll Be There” – The Jackson 5
20. “My Girl” – The Temptations

0 comments: